The Demo-goddess of the House
I suspect many are satisfied with the performance of the current Speaker of the House but I am not. I have watched as the history making first woman to be elected by her peers became Speaker. So much has transpired since that fateful day in 2007.
Under her speakership:
- She ordered the House chamber doors locked with Democrats inside and Republicans outside during the voting on the Affordable Care Act (we must pass it to know what it says).
- She re-introduced the attitude and dress from the ladies of the KKK as if that was a notable accomplishment.
- Before being once again voted Speaker she joined Senate Minority Leader Schumer in double-teaming President Trump (you don’t know the importance I bring to this meeting – she said in 2017).
- She has taken her House delegation to mainland China pre-CCP Virus.
- She then began a campaign of open resistance of the Executive Office and Initiated Impeachment proceedings based on manufactured charges.
- She openly tore up her copy of the 2020 State of the Union on the House floor while sitting behind President Trump, in full view of the audience and on national television.
- She has declared on national television that “he won’t be president in 2021 – one way or another”.
- She has taken the House to an all-time low by banning gender specific language in the newly released House Rules for the 117th Congress.
In my humble opinion this geriatric legislator has become drunk on the thought of her own power and self-importance. She is the poster-child of a dictatorial tyrant. I would not be surprised should her picture appear on a Wikipedia page for Tyrant. – I am the Real Truckmaster!