If My Body were a Man’s Car!!! (borrowed, modified and freely used)
This is just so funny, scary but true:
- If my body were a man’s car, not a roadster would it be,
- But a full sized pickup because I’m a full utility.
- I could think about trading it in for a newer model, but it’s all I’ve ever known.
- I carry all my baggage for everyone can see,
- I’m continually running errands for my friends and family.
- I’ve got bumps and dents and scratches and my skins a little thin,
- I don’t think a tan would do my paint job well, as my wrinkles are like a roadmap as to how I’ve reached this point in time.
- My hair has mostly shifted from the top of my head, it’s all over my body, and waxing is not for me.
- I still have my sense of humor and no radio I need, I hear and get my own jokes as clearly as can be.
But that’s not the worst of it:
- My headlights are out of focus, and it’s especially hard to see things up close or sometimes far away.
- Others can push my buttons just getting near.
- My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip, slide, skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.
- I forgot what it’s like to reach my maximum speed.
- My fuel gauge is a little skewed,
- My engine runs inefficiently.
- My GPS is not the best, and I often forget where I’m headed or why?
- My transmission slips into neutral, as my mind wanders aimlessly.
But here’s the worst of it:
- Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter,
- Either My Radiator Leaks or My Exhaust Backfires!
I am the Real Truckmaster!