The Future is Behind Us
This morning I took a virtual walk on Twitter to recap many of the recent postings related to COVID-19 happenings across the United States. As I scrolled I am reminded of the Constitutional Rights of US citizens being routinely violated.
The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise. It protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Although Congress shall make no law, Democrat lead city, county and state governments use COVID-19 as an excuse to violate the rights of its citizens and in some cases cater to the “rights” of non-citizens.
Recent Twitter Posts
- An illegal alien convicted of raping a minor was released six times into the U.S. thanks to California’s sanctuary state policy.
- Why were Democrats not outraged when the Texas Salon owner was taken away from her kids and put in a cage?
- Has anyone noticed that now that Democrats think they can control you with the coronavirus – they haven’t even mentioned Global Warming one time?
- Democrats don’t want to reopen America because it’s much easier to control a government dependent America. Sick!
- Where does the 6 foot rule come from? The exalted W.H.O. and it’s puppet the CDC then Fauci then you and me.
- Sting Operation: Texas Women Face 180 Days In Jail After Neighbors Alert Police They’re Giving Manicures At Home
- Park cops in Beverly Hills are going up to couples in the park and asking if they have a note showing they live together or are related. You know… that note that you get…when you live with someone…?
- NYPD arresting a single mom for the 2nd day in a row for following the Constitution
- Masking up inside of your personal vehicle, a phenomena I am now seeing countless times every day, is a good sign you’ve gone clinically insane. I’m seeing the NYT report that one third of all deaths are from nursing homes. Not true. It will wind up being some level above 50% at this point.
- I guess @united is relaxing their social distancing policy these days? Every seat full on this 737.
- But going to church is illegal.
- To keep COVID-19 patients home, some U.S. states weigh house arrest tech.
- How do you ensure that someone sick with COVID-19 stays home?
- Police Attacking Law Abiding citizens. So much for freedom of Speech.
- Police arresting Mothers, harassing 93 year olds on the beach.
- The lockdown itself is now a public health disaster. Infants not getting vaccinated, heart patients not being checked, strokes increasing, kidney patients suffering, cancers not being screened, suicides soaring… Lockdown opponents aren’t selfish or ignorant of health risks!
- New Civil Liberties Alliance
While changes must be made to combat the spread of #coronavirus, our civil liberties must also be protected. “In an emergency, we often expect our government to do something to help us. Sometimes, though, that something is worse than the emergency.”
- Barack Obama
“The pandemic has magnified the financial insecurity of too many American families, the deep and real racial disparities in our society – and the imbalanced burdens on working moms. We have to create something better for America on the other side of this.”
- Democrats just released HR 6666, also known as “The Trace Act”.
The bill would provide $100 BILLION to institute contact tracing protocols throughout the country. This is the future Democrats want. This is a totalitarian power grab from the left
The Bill of Rights
- The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise. It protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- The Second Amendment gives citizens the right to bear arms.
- The Third Amendment prohibits the government from quartering troops in private homes, a major grievance during the American Revolution.
- The Fourth Amendment protects citizens from unreasonable search and seizure. The government may not conduct any searches without a warrant, and such warrants must be issued by a judge and based on probable cause.
- The Fifth Amendment provides that citizens not be subject to criminal prosecution and punishment without due process. Citizens may not be tried on the same set of facts twice, and are protected from self-incrimination (the right to remain silent). The amendment also establishes the power of eminent domain, ensuring that private property is not seized for public use without just compensation.
- The Sixth Amendment assures the right to a speedy trial by a jury of one’s peers, to be informed of the crimes with which they are charged, and to confront the witnesses brought by the government. The amendment also provides the accused the right to compel testimony from witnesses, and to legal representation.
- The Seventh Amendment provides that civil cases also be tried by jury.
- The Eighth Amendment prohibits excessive bail, excessive fines, and cruel and unusual punishments.
- The Ninth Amendment states that the list of rights enumerated in the Constitution is not exhaustive, and that the people retain all rights not enumerated.
- The Tenth Amendment assigns all powers not delegated to the United States, or prohibited to the states, to either the states or to the people.
Know your rights, exercise those rights and let not any government take from you the rights guaranteed by the Constitution.
We have crossed the threshold into a newly ordered world and we’ve willingly placed our future behind us. Make no mistake governors were told to make their own decisions on state governance as it pertains to the safety of their citizens. We see governors of both political parties exercising their authority at the expense of citizen rights under state and national Constitutions. Letting the cat out of the bag is easier than trying to put it back in. – I am the Real Truckmaster!