On the House committee looking into January 6th 2021
According to news reports Speaker Pelosi is going to launch an investigation into January 6th. If those reports are true I have just a couple of questions I’d like answered.
- What involvement did *members of Congress have leading up to the events of January 6th?
- What steps did any *member of Congress take to prevent or stop the events from happening?
- What steps did any *member of Congress take to influence the perception of other members?
- What outreach (if any) did *members of Congress make toward media outlets?
- What contact did *members of Congress have with key administration officials concerning the events on or before January 6th?
- Who coordinated the intrusion at the “precise time” contested electoral votes were about to be certified or contested?
- Who escorted Antifa into the Capital and why?
- Who invited MAGA supporters inside the Capital?
- Who killed Ashli Babbitt and why was there no public release of information?
- Who initiated the arrest and imprisonment of MAGA supporters who were at the Capital?
- What are their names?
- Why are they being held without charges or a trial?
- Who created a MAGA no fly list for commercial air travel AFTER January 6th?
- Why are there no Antifa arrests for their destruction of government property?
- Who made the decision to leave the Capital unsecured with only minimal law enforcement on duty?
- Who refused the offer of federalized troops prior to January 6th?
- Who made the decision to activate National Guard troops AFTER January 6th?
- Who authorized the fence surrounding the Capital AFTER January 6th?
- Who made the determination that President Trump instigated the intrusion on the Capital when that was clearly not the case?
- Who initiated and pursued the 2nd Impeachment “charges” of President Trump even after January 20th?
In order to validate any type of House investigation, the proposed committee must be a bi-partisan effort that is co-chaired and equally staffed by both parties with members who objectively seek the truth of what happened on or before January 6th, 2021. There can be no “leaking” of information or step by step updates during the fact finding phase. There should be a reasonable time limit given whereby a report issued with facts gathered and conclusions given, and then made public.
A suggestion: Each committee member should be relieved of any other committee or special duties during the extent of this investigation. Members who violate the sacred trust of their office or investigative function must be held accountable and face prosecution, if so warranted.
I may not be the brightest light bulb in the box, but this entire fiasco on January 6th, 2021 smells fishy as does the narrative having been put out through the media and by *members of Congress and continue until this very day.
*Members of Congress include staff, volunteers, their families, friends or acquaintances.
It’s hard to imagine an insurrection without deadly weapons or angry protestors rioting and destroying property or setting fire to a public building like the Capital. Based on the series of events and days leading up to those events of January 6th, 2021 what is clear is someone on the “inside” orchestrated, funded and aided in executing mayhem in order to blame President Trump and cover up the massive election fraud that occurred on and after the election on November 3rd, 2020.
Most recently even President Obama said the massive amount of misinformation worries him. It also worries most Americans who see past the political smoke and mirrors continually coming from this democratically controlled Congress to fool the American public. – I am the Real Truckmaster!