Sharia Law in the United States?
What sets the United States apart from the rest of the world?
- Our belief in the Supreme Being, the Creator of Life, in God, as it is stated in the Declaration of Independence and framed in the Constitution of the United States of America.
Why do people emigrate here from other nations around the world?
- It is the same reason that our forefathers came here so many years ago, to provide a better life for their families and to flee oppression.
- The basis for US law is based on the foundation of principles set out in the Bible as stated in the 10 Commandments given to Moses by Almighty God.
There has been a shift over the past 20 years in the United States whereby the lawlessness seen in the Middle Eastern Cultures has become “acceptable” here while US law is being ignored.
- The states of Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington have passed Sharia law-blocking legislation, ALAC (American Laws for American Courts), yet Sharia law has been virtually unopposed in America and has been accepted in portions of Texas, Michigan, Florida, and Minnesota.
God was removed from our classrooms, and the introduction of “Allah” was his “suitable” replacement. We watched as a nation removed the 10 Commandments and symbols and all traces of “God” from America because they were “offensive” to those who practiced other religions.
For the past 20 years US presidents William J. Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack H. Obama have gone so far as encouraged the spread of Sharia law in America and have given the Muslim Brotherhood official backing.
Bill Clinton was the first US president to hold a White House Eid al-Fitr dinner at the end of Ramadan (a month long dawn-to-dusk fast). Eid ad-Fitr includes six Takbirs, the raising of hands and shouting, “Allahu Akbar!” to declare that Allah is “greater” than the God of Christianity and the idols of other religions.
George W. Bush continued this practice of holding this blasphemous dinner as did Barack Obama.
Barack Obama took things to another level by allowing the Muslim Brotherhood’s Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) to penetrate the highest levels of the US government. Even creating a White House Muslim Advisor, with counterparts in the DOJ, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security whose Senior Fellow, Mohamed Elibiary openly declared that USA is an “Islamic Country”.
The members of the Muslim Brotherhood in the US government still have security clearance and advise not only “outreach” programs to Muslims in the US, but also classified counter-terrorism programs aimed at protecting Americans from Islamic terrorism.
- They have blocked the indictments of CAIR and other American Muslim Brotherhood organizations listed as unindicted co-conspirators of Holy Land Foundation (HLF), a Muslim Brotherhood “charity” convicted in 2008 of financing Hamas.
- They have deleted Islam’s violent nature and past from FBI counter-terrorism training manuals, requiring communication from and between government agencies to be more “Islam-friendly” and pushing for the prosecution of criticizing Islam as hate crimes.
During the 2000 Republican National Convention (RNC), for the first time an open Muslim pray to Allah was given.
After 9/11/2001 and during the war on terrorism George W. Bush was heckled concerning the search for WMD.
The “enemy” was never openly named by Barack Obama which lead to the creation and rise of ISIS/ISIL spreading unchecked throughout the Middle East.
In 2007 the Quran was used for the first time to swear into office a new US Congressman, Keith Ellison and in 2017 this former spokesman for the Nation of Islam became the second highest leader of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
In 2009 a Christian US soldier at Baghram Air Force Base in Afghanistan received Bibles in two local languages from his American church. The US army confiscated those Bibles and burned them.
In 2010 when Pastor Terry Jones in Florida announced his plan to burn the Quran, General David Petraeus, the commander of US military in Afghanistan publicly objected to his plan and US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton denounced his plan as “disgraceful”.
In 2014 the Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado became the first American high school to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic, replacing “One nation under God” with “One nation under Allah”.
Today many American financial institutions quietly began taking steps to become Sharia-compliant in order to attract and manage Muslim wealth, employing Sharia-compliant advisors, many of whom belong to the Muslim Brotherhood making it possible to funnel funds to Jihadi groups (donations must go to one or more of eight recipient categories, one of which is Jihad). (https://www.billionbibles.org)
In 2017 President Donald J. Trump scrapped the Eid ad-Fitr dinners at the White House, and announced to the nation and to the world that the United States worships God and is committed to wiping out ISIS.
The current administration is trying to undo the damage but is meeting fierce resistance from the Muslims and their allies in the legislative and judicial branches of the government as well as in the media.
One can clearly see that this is a battle more than Left or Right, Conservative or Liberal, it is a battle between good and evil, between God and the devil. When God is removed from the workings of life, there is a vacuum that is filled with ungodliness. Whether you believe in heaven or hell doesn’t change the fact that they are real. What we are experiencing today can be called hell on earth, and is simply a taste of what it will be like to spend an eternity without God.
God is good and without God there is not good, only the absence of God and his goodness.
“…choose this day whom you will serve… as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” – Joshua 24:15
I am the Real Truckmaster!