Reaction to an Election Lost
Everyone in America is by now aware of the Mueller investigation and its intended purpose and scope was to prove the Trump campaign colluded with Russian operatives to influence the 2016 election in order to give Donald J. Trump the political edge and win for him the presidency.
That seems pretty clear, but how did it really begin? What prompted the FBI to obtain a FISA warrant to investigate members of the Trump campaign team? How did Robert Mueller come to be appointed Special Prosecutor? When did the investigation go “off the rails”? Who knew what and when did they know it? Why was innocent until proven guilty ignored in this case? How did critically false information become leaked to the media and by whom?
Those are just some of the questions that Americans need to know in order to understand what’s really been going on at the FBI and in the DOJ.
Factors to be considered in this matter:
- Former FBI Attorney Lisa Page had been an intern for former First Lady Hillary Clinton in the White House.
- Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok and former FBI Attorney Lisa Page were avid Hillary Clinton supporters (as was their right as American citizens).
- Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok and former FBI Attorney Lisa Page were having an affair while at the FBI and while married.
- Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok and former FBI Attorney Lisa Page conspired to take down the sitting President Donald J. Trump through any means they thought necessary.
- Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok and former FBI Attorney Lisa Page used FBI influence and resources to provide falsified information of Russian Collusion (the Dossier) to convince a FISA Court Judge to authorize wiretap and surveillance of Trump campaign members.
- Jim Comey and Robert Mueller have a history that goes back to their college days.
- Jim Comey replaced Robert Mueller as head of the FBI.
What is obvious is that there was collusion with Russia and although Collusion is not a crime, the manner and means of which it was done by former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton violated a number of federal laws and possibly treasonous ones at that.
- Uranium One (Russia Reset) by Hillary Clinton was carried out by former FBI Director Robert Mueller.
- Cash to Iran – Plane loads of cash was flown and handed over to agents/officials in Iran was authorized by former President Barack Obama.
- Guns to ISIS in Syria – Authorized by former President Barack Obama and orchestrated by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, lead to the selection of Christopher Stevens to become Ambassador to Libya so as to recover certain US arms before they could be used against US forces. This led directly to the Benghazi debacle that took the lives of Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods while US rescue forces were prevented from responding quite possibly by orders from CIA Director John Brennan.
It appears that the Mueller investigation was designed to cover up the wrong doings of the Obama Administration, including Hillary Clinton by claiming wrong doing by the Trump Campaign that mirrors the actual wrong doing of the Obama Administration.
What are the results of the Mueller investigation after two years? Two former Trump campaign members have been charged and offered plea deals for unrelated personal finance charges and several unnamed Russian officials have been charged in absentia, resulting in the disappearance of informants in Russia that nobody has raised any questions about. There have been no Collusion found between the Trump campaign and Russia, yet Russia has been seen as having meddled in the 2016 elections in an attempt to influence the election.
What has NOT been taken into account is that Hillary Clinton meddled in the 2016 election in order to “stack the deck” in her favor and prevent challenger Berny Sanders from obtaining the nomination. Also her efforts to insure a win over Donald Trump included “stacking the deck” during the debates and lodging insult after insult against Trump supporters. All of her efforts failed to secure a Clinton win, but possibly helped undecided voters choose Trump. The final decision of the Electoral College gave a resounding victory to Donald Trump.
The antics of Clinton supporters in government and in Congress have shown that corruption runs deep and rather than admit defeat in the election and put the nation ahead of personal feelings there is a decided bias against any support of President Trump and his administrative agenda for the nation.
We see former President Obama and former members of his administration, such as former Secretary of State John Kerry continue to act without authority to undermine US policy toward Iran, in clear violation of the Logan Act. Other officials have done likewise and seemingly with impunity.
It may take a determined effort by the president and his entire term in office to weed out the corruption in government and bring offenders to justice, but it will certainly take America voters to effect necessary changes in the caliber of those to be elected to political office. – I am the Real Truckmaster!