Liberal logic Strikes Again
During the last 3 years many people were struck by surprise by the absurd goings on from the liberal left across America. I must admit that I too was as surprised as the next guy by the outright hatred generated by politicians of both parties for presidential candidate and later POTUS #45.
First I want to look at just some of the sayings of our congressional legislators during the administration of POTUS#45.
Senate Democrats Demand Supreme Court Nominee No Be Unduly Influenced By U.S. Constitution
- “Time and time again, we find progressive laws getting struck down. And it’s always – always – the ones the Constitution is against. These right-wing judges don’t think for themselves, the just do whatever the Constitution says. And it’s time for that to end.” – Chuck Schumer
- “We need judges to be advocates of progressive laws, not people who will bow to the whims of the Constitution, pitting its extremist values of freedom of speech and freedom of religion against our agenda.” – Elizabeth Warren
- “We’re sick and tired of the Constitution sitting in the National Archives, manipulating everyting we do.” – Cory Booker
It’s hard to understand what is most damning
- Legal knowledge, especially amending the Constitution
- The oath they took to uphold the Constitution
- Passing laws that don’t pass legal muster
- Misjudging our gullibility
Democrat Obstruction – Senators pledge to block the President’s nominee before he was even announced!
- “We should make clear that we will not tolerate any of Trump’s nominees” – Sen. Chuck Schumer
- “We will use every tool available to stop any Supreme Court nominee.” – Sen. Richard Blumenthal
- “We have a responsibility to prevent the confirmation of Trump’s Supreme Court pick” – Sen. Dianne Feinstein
- “We must block whoever Trump nominates, at all cost.” – Sen. Dick Durbin
Harassing people while they dine has been a Democrat tradition in the 1960’s & in 2018.
156 Democrats voted against Kate’s Law and by doing so they voted to PROTECT criminal illegal immigrants instead of innocent American citizens.
“When words stop meaning anything, when people can tell untruths, in fact tell the opposite of truth and there are no consequences, democracy cannot work.” – former President Barack H. Obama
“They were never going to let me be president.” – Hillary Clinton
Jealousy is a powerful thing. – Line from a television series starring Tom Sellack.
Definition of Mental Illness – Any of a broad range of medical conditions (such as major depression, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder) that are marked primarily by sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, or emotion to impair normal psychological functioning and cause marked distress or disability and that are typically associated with a disruption in normal thinking, feeling, mood, behavior, interpersonal interactions, or daily functioning.
14 Reasons Why Professional athletes have difficulty finding jobs – (author unknown):
- Chicago Cubs outfielder Andre Dawson on being a role model:
“I wan’ all dem kids to do what I do, to look up to me. I wan’ all the kids to copulate me.”
- New Orleans Saint RB George Rogers when asked about the upcoming season:
“I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first.”
- And, upon hearing Joe Jacobi of the ‘Skin’s say:
“I’d run over my own mother to win the Super Bowl,”
Matt Millen of the Raiders said: “To win, I’d run over Joe’s Mom, too.”
- Torrin Polk, University of Houston receiver, on his coach, John Jenkins:
“He treat us like mens. He let us wear earrings.”
- Football commentator and former player Joe Theismann:
“Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.”
- Senior basketball player at the University of Pittsburgh :
“I’m going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes..”
(Now that is beautiful)
- Bill Peterson, a Florida State football coach:
“You guys line up alphabetically by height.”
And, “You guys pair up in groups of three, and then line up in a circle.”
- Boxing promoter Dan Duva on Mike Tyson going to prison:
“Why would anyone expect him to come out smarter? He went to prison for three years, not Princeton ..”
- Stu Grimson, Chicago Blackhawks left wing, explaining why he keeps a color photo of himself above his locker:
“That’s so when I forget how to spell my name, I can still find my clothes.”
- Lou Duva, veteran boxing trainer, on the Spartan training regimen of heavyweight Andrew Golota:
“He’s a guy who gets up at six o’clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.”
- Chuck Nevitt , North Carolina State basketball player, explaining to Coach Jim Valvano why he appeared nervous at practice:
“My sister’s expecting a baby, and I don’t know if I’m going to be an uncle or an aunt. (I wonder if his IQ ever hit room temperature in January)
- Frank Layden , Utah Jazz president, on a former player:
“I asked him, ‘Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?’
He said, ‘Coach, I don’t know and I don’t care.”
- Shelby Metcalf, basketball coach at Texas A&M, recounting what he told a player who received four F’s and one D:
“Son, looks to me like you’re spending too much time on one subject.”
- In the words of NC State great Charles Shackelford:
“I can go to my left or right, I am amphibious.”
After Colin Kapernick began the “take a knee” movement it now makes sense why so many professional athletes could so easily join the movement (they had no concept of what patriotism and integrity actually mean). When the National Anthem plays, and/or the flag passes by they didn’t know what they were supposed to do, so they kneeled (Kapernick had given them direction).
Unless our society makes some serious changes in our educational system we face a future of all star athletes with no viable future after they can no longer function inside the bubble of professional sports. Should any of them make it into politics at the national level our nation would be forever doomed.
“I pity the fool.” – Mr. “T” of the original television show, “The A-Team”.
President Trump Quotes
“You meet with Democrats and they’re always fighting for the criminal. They’re not fighting for law-abiding citizens.” – President Donald Trump
“Faith is more powerful than government – and NOTHING is more powerful than God.” – President Trump – I am the Real Truckmaster!